Base salary upto £50k uncapped OTE, highly competitive commission scheme.
My Client, a Top 5 Value Added Reseller (VAR), seeks experienced IT Sales Account Directors.
The Account Director is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them along with displaying a hunter-gatherer mentality and actively winning new work.
My Client offers a highly competitive package, including an uncapped OTE and attractive benefits to sales professionals who can:
• Identify and generate new prospects and convert them into key accounts
• Develop and manage key accounts to their full potential
• Continually update and develop product and market knowledge
Responsibilities will include:
• Ownership of GP Target
• Close alignment with Sales Support to deliver effective level of service to clients
• Close alignment with other departments
• Responsible for managing several accounts and often being the face of the company to many clients
• Championing the customer/client at all levels internally
• Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts
• Feeding back all suggestions for improvement and market research to senior staff
• Ensuring you are aware with all competitive activities within accounts and preventing attrition
• Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
• Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
• Write business plans for all key clients
• Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
• Work in alignment with relevant Vendors & Partners
Knowledge and Experience
• Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales within IT / Solution Sales and display an attitude that is key to success
• Strong account management and relationship building skills
• Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level
• Highly self-motivated
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'