IT&S Support Technician
FläktGroup is the European market leader for energy-efficient air-handling solutions and we are hiring the best: strong leaders, engaging team players, passionate experts, ambitious entrepreneurs and people thinking outside of the box with a customer oriented mindset and a strong business sense.
If you want to make the difference, come and join our team in Colchester as a IT&S Support Technician:
- The IT&S Support Technician is responsible for support, deployment, monitoring and maintenance of the computer systems and applications
- First line user support and helpdesk. Providing technical support to office-based users, remote users and mobile users
- PC and software rollouts
- Application deployment: installing and configuring applications
- Assisting and carrying out IT Projects
- Daily Monitoring of the server infrastructure and Server Management
- Previous experience of working within a IT helpdesk environment
- Experience with Windows 7 - Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2016 / 365 and Windows Server 2008-2016
- Computer science degree or relevant IT
- Problem solving skills to diagnose and solve hardware/software faults.
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to learn with a can-do attitude
Flakt Woods offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, company pension and sickness scheme, free parking and sports and social club.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply with CV and include salary expectations.
- Communication Skills
- Server Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'