• Participation on setting a strategy of the resources due to requirements
• Capacity planning
• Keeping on quality of the demand processes
• Cooperation with Resource Manager
• Experience on the similar position
• Experience or knowledge of Resource management – planning capacity for ERP
• Ability to communicate in English
• Analytical and strong communications skills
· 5 weeks holiday
· Meal vouchers, pension, pension insurance, e-learning system etc.
· Career growth across the company
· Flexible working hours
· Team-building and sport activities, company events
Starting date: Negotiable
Salary level: Attractive, depending on experience level
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
In case you would like to obtain more information feel free to contact us through LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/lima-pozanová/
Reed has all opening available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking us on www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
IT Recruitment Consultant
Mob: +420 725 826 428
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job