Due to increased workload and customer demand, we are currently recruiting IT Repair Technicians to work for a large global and consumer technology company in the Appleton, Warrington area. Working within the Repairs Department, you will provide complete screening and warranty repairs of Laptops and Desktops, for global brands such as Hewlett Packard (HP). Previous repair experience is preferable, but training is available. This position offers the opportunity to move to a fixed term contract with the employer; many of our placed candidates have succeeded in obtaining permanent positions.
As IT Repair Technician, your duties will include:
- Undertake screening and diagnosis of failed products returned by the customers.
- Conduct data/hard-drive wiping of products when applicable.
- Complete product repair to module level, such as motherboards and LCDs replacement.
- Conduct full quality assurance tests on all products.
- Working within the team, ensure products are repaired within the service level targets.
- Ensure the preparation of necessary documentation and the maintenance of the IT system records throughout the service.
- Maintain high workplace standards - cleanliness and organisation.
- Strict adherence to Health and Safety procedures.
- Strict adherence to Electrostatic Discharge procedures all times.
IT Repair Technician hours of work are Monday to Friday on days (37.5 hours). Site benefits also include free onsite parking, free fruit and a great safe working environment. Should you be offered a fixed term contract, then you will also be entitled to the following:
- Monthly 10% performance bonus payable after 8 weeks
- Non contractual annual bonus
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Continuous training and development
- Employee recognition scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
Previous repair experience on Lenovo or HP Desktop, Laptops or Tablets would be a real advantage, although any PC repair experience would be considered.
Interested? Please click apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'