Voted by staff and customers as one of the best places to work in the UK and a Top 100 employer; our client is a global Tier 1 consultancy involved in leading public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects throughout the UK. We are looking for an IT Recruitment Specialist to join their successful, stable, and growing team on a 3-6 month contact. This can be working from home.
IT Recruitment Specialist
3-6 month contract
Working from home
£300-£400 per day outside IR35
To be successful in this role:
You will be a proven IT Recruitment Specialist with experience in either an agency, RPO or in-house environment, and have experience of sourcing passive candidates using social media and the latest direct sourcing tools. Other requirements for this role include:
- Experience of partnering with stakeholders, building strong customer relationships, and managing as well as exceeding customer / candidate expectations
- Resilient, results driven self-starter with a consultative approach, able to work independently and as part of a remote UK wide team
- Strong knowledge of UK legislation relating Diversity and Inclusion, Right to Work and GDPR
- Experience of recruiting agile squads e.g. DevOps (AWS, Azure & GCP), Software Engineering (Front end, Back end, Full stack), Architecture (Cloud, Application)
- Experience of recruiting within a Government, Defence, Space, Energy Retail, Open Banking, Payments, Telecoms or professional services sector
- Experience of recruiting:
- Data Engineers - Cloud, AWS, Azure, GCP, Python, Spark, Scala, Splunk
- Mobile Developers - Flutter
- UI Developers - Angular, React
- Cyber - DevSecOps, Arcsight
- Comfortable working from home
Our client is looking for a working from home contract IT Recruitment Specialist to help drive their business growth, delivering recruitment sourcing solutions within a fast paced consultancy business, identifying, attracting, and evaluating top talent in highly competitive niche markets.
Job role and responsibilities:
- Partnering with key stakeholders to understand their recruitment needs and resource plans
- Developing and delivering innovative direct sourcing strategies
- Delivering on recruitment plans and solutions within agreed timescales
- Providing relevant market insight data to key stakeholders
The company is highly regarded within the industry and is one of the largest and most successful independent technology & business services firms in the world.
This IT Recruitment Specialist role is also working from home.
- Information Technology
- Candidate Generation
- Candidate Marketing
- Qualifying Candidates
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'