Position: IT Recruitment Resourcer
Location: Hove, East Sussex
Start date: asap
Role type: permanent
Salary: £18K + benefits + commission OTE £25K
Eurovine IT (formed in 2009) are a thriving and successful boutique IT recruitment company with an annual turnover of £6m based in Hove and we are looking to add another member to our team as Junior Recruitment Researcher/Database Administrator to support existing and new accounts. We require a dynamic individual who either has some exposure to the recruitment industry (alternatively knowledge of it) or wishes to forge a career in it. This is an excellent career opportunity to learn and develop a skillset that can give a platform to earn substantially over the next 3-5 years.
The Role as IT Recruitment Resourcer
This role is to primarily support the Account Director in the following with a view to transitioning to Junior Recruitment Consultant in the coming years once a structured development program has been met. Full training will be provided on IT systems (Microsoft & Database (Bond Adapt) and specific industry techniques)
- Adding candidates to our database – updating cv documents, contact details.
- Sourcing candidates from the database & various online job boards – Jobsite, CW Jobs, Indeed, LinkedIN
- Organising marketing e-shots for multiple vacancies
- Assuming the role of Database Super User/Administrator
- Writing and posting Job adverts online.
- Arranging and confirming interviews via email & phone.
- Sifting through applications and contacting suitable candidates via email.
- Profiling candidates via telephone interviews for availability/suitability.
- Oversee Background Screening & on-boarding documents to ensure they are correct and compliant.
- Keeping in regular contact with candidates during recruitment/on-boarding process to keep them engaged.
- Dealing with day-to-day ad-hoc administration/emails/phone calls in a professional and friendly manner.
- Issue contract paperwork
Experience as IT Recruitment Resourcer
- Dynamic, engaging, money-motivated, professional, excellent communication skills (written and oral), is self-motivated and can work independently
- Microsoft suite – Outlook, Word, Excel and Onedrive
- Preferably educated to HND/Degree level (not mandatory)
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this IT Recruitment Resourcer role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job