IT Recruitment Managing Consultant / Manager - Leeds
£35-45k basic + uncapped commission (up to 40%) + team override + benefits
Winners of the Best recruitment company to work for in the UK under £10m category at the Recruitment International awards, Xpertise Recruitment is an award-winning technology recruitment consultancy that specialises in supplying hard to find permanent, contract and interim talent across a diverse range of industry sectors across the UK.
We are looking for an ambitious managing consultant / team leading recruitment consultant to join our team. Reporting directly to our Managing Director, you will be joining an award-winning recruitment consultancy that has experienced exceptional growth from start up to a £10m+ business in just 4 years.
We are looking for a key hire to help scale a new IT recruitment team in Leeds with aggressive milestones for hiring new heads. Effectively, you will have the opportunity from day 1 to be on our management / leadership team, building the culture, setting the standards, building a high performing team in a unique, authentic and positive culture.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant to set up and build a new office, to be the number 1 in that office based on clear milestones for growth. You will play a key role in the growth of an award-winning business under the leadership of an award-winning MD.
- Recruiting & developing a high performing team of recruitment consultants
- Building & placing sustainable candidate talent pools in your specialist market(s)
- Developing business in current customers and positioning Xpertise as the benchmark supplier with our customers
- Team Management & personal contribution
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating and training of staff with commitment to best practice of systems, processes and procedures
- Business Planning
- Performance management
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrable experience as a successful 360 billing recruitment consultant
- Track record of winning new business within a vertical market
- Team leading skills - leading from the front and setting the team standards
- Strong desire to recruit, retain, develop and mentor people to reinforce Xpertise as a great place to work
- Competitive, determined and a resilient work ethic
- Excellent communication skills and a love of networking (preference to those who have organised their own events)
- Limitless ambition and a real drive to be the best
- Authentic and Professional with a strong team work ethic
- History of achievements - eg Captained sports team, sports scholarship to the US, top salesperson, climbed Kilimanjaro, raised money for charity… tell us about what you did that you are most proud of !
- University degree preferred (any field)
Xpertise Benefits & Incentives:
- Part of the Xpertise Management / Leadership team with structured career paths to further develop your career
- Opportunity to be part of the leadership team at the beginning (as opposed to at maturity stage) of our growth journey
- Structured modular management and leadership training programme
- Industry leading commission scheme
- Additional Monthly and Quarterly incentives that reward performance!
- Quarterly Team rewards to the likes of Amsterdam, Croatia, Skiing in Austria!!
- Company-wide team events (check out our 2017 Xpertise Olympics video on YouTube)
For additional insights as to why we were Winners of the Best Recruitment Company to Work for up to £10m in the UK, please visit http://www.xpertise.careers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job