Are you an experienced Team Lead or are you looking for the step up.
Good at winning and obtaining new business?
Experience with managing a team?
Then no doubt this opportunity is for you!
As a "DigiTech" manager your job role will be very hands on you will be expected to grow and develop a team alongside identify new business opportunities focusing on new markets for yourself and tea.. The company is offering a great Career Path for suitable applicants to become Head Of Permanent Recruitment.
I am working alongside a well established lT recruitment agency, who has been a big name in the industry for over 20 years. There main focus is Specialism IT - including ERP, Oracle and SAP Development, Digital, Infrastructure. Having been around for a long time they have offices in the UK Poland and Germany.
- Package to include Private healthcare and Private GP
- 20 days PTO + Public holidays
- Car allowance
- Uncapped commission paid monthly NO threshold
- Quarterly achiever bonuses
- Child care vouchers
- Life Insurance
- Gym Benefit
What we need:
- Experience with client facing and travelling to client sites
- Proven track record of billings
- Proven track record of new business generation
- Proven track record in managing a team
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'