Turning the ordinary into the extraordinary
Strategic Delivery Consultant - IT
Pontoon Solutions are searching for switched on, well organised Permanent IT recruiters who can join our strategic sourcing team based at our shared service centre in Keele. This is a mid level role and I would be interested in speaking to people who have a background in IT recruitment, Account management and also permanent sourcing.
What we can offer you is a fast paced working environment within a supportive & experienced team. A Vibrant and inclusive office culture with the opportunity to work with major UK and Global reaching clients.
You will have the opportunity for flexible working, business casual dress code and access to a best in industry benefits package. (Buy & Sell holidays, corporate discounts, healthcare, life insurance, pension etc)
You will be fully inducted into the business and provided training to help you get up to speed.
You will be expected to:
Working with direction from the onsite recruitment team, the Strategic Delivery Consultant will be responsible for managing the end to end delivery of all allocated IT vacancies within your given client portfolio.
- Own the end to end recruitment cycle of all your allocated vacancies.
- Qualifying vacancies with the hiring managers.
- Identifying candidates from a range of appropriate sources including talent pools, client referrals, on/off-line advertising, on/off-line networking, databases.
- Hitting Strict SLAs and Targets set against internal and external hires.
- CV screening, selecting and shortlisting candidates for hiring manager review
- Ensuring adequate and appropriate candidate feedback is provided for each rejected candidate at each stage of the selection process.
- Negotiating offers with successful candidates.
- Ensuring the most adequate channel to market is used for each vacancy and that that the KPIs and metrics (quality, time to hire, cost customer and candidate satisfaction) are met
- Monitor, track and report back on recruitment activity within the agreed timescales
- Pro-actively develop networks of appropriately skilled resource to support sourcing activity
- Use and maintain systems to ensure all data is accurate and up to date
- Provide information, data and feedback on activity to the Delivery Manager and also Recruitment Business Partner for the preparation of regular reviews and reporting.
You will continually demonstrate and encourage the following behaviours:
- Achieving Direct Recruitment Targets
- Meeting personal monthly delivery targets (CVs, interviews, placements)
- Delivering against the SLA targets
- Utilising the best routes to market / ROI
- Solution Minded
We will require you to have experience of:
- Full understanding of the end to end permanent recruitment process.
- Proven recruitment experience and direct sourcing within IT.
- Strong understanding of the IT market
- Complete knowledge of all aspects of the service including but not limited to processes, policies, SLA, business/client requirements
- Qualifying vacancies with hiring managers & onsite teams
- Working in a high pressured & KPI driven environment
- Recruitment Consultant
- Account manager