One of the most successful independent IT recruitment agencies in Yorkshire. Looking for Recruitment Consultants. Up to £35k Basic. High OTE & incentives.
They are offering experience Recruitment Consultants;
- Excellent Basic dependant on experience - Targets to increase basic salary
- Good Commission scheme up to 30%
- Monthly commission with an extra Quarter & Annual Bonus
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual incentives - annual winners trip for the whole team to destinations such as Barcelona & Amsterdam.
- Share Options
- Dual Desks - if you want that opportunity
- No micro-management / KPI’s
- Investment in you personally - Management training, social media training
- Networking events
- Parking available
- Established network of clients & candidates
- Friendly, team orientated, social culture
- Amazing, funky city centre offices
- All the back office support & tools to do your job well
- Brilliant management and leaders
An established independent forward thinking Recruitment Consultancy that work from amazing funky offices with the WOW factor, in Leeds city centre.
They specialise in permanent and contract IT and Business Change professionals at all levels. They have specific expertise in Development & Testing, Analysis & Project Management, Infrastructure & Service Management and Information Security. They have experienced rapid growth of their business increasing revenue YOY since inception and have become one of the most successful independent IT recruitment agencies in Yorkshire, they have a very strong local client base. You will receive all the tools to do your job really well, including world leading recruitment CRM software, all the top job boards, Broadbean, Social Media Training with the market leaders in Recruitment Social Media Training.
IT Recruitment / Senior Recruitment Consultant - IT Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant
- 6+ months recruitment experience, ideally IT recruitment
- Full 360 permanent or contract recruitment experience
- A proven track record of making consistent placements and managing your own desk
- Driven, ambitious, outstanding work ethic
- Focused on progressing your career
- Passionate about providing the very best service to your clients and candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and positive personality
Apply for this Recruitment Consultant role immediately
Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 24 hours at the latest. Interviews can be arranged at short notice and around existing work commitments.
Send your CV!
Star rec2rec recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Graduate Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment, Healthcare Recruitment, Medical Recruitment, Industrial Recruitment, Commercial Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Technical Recruitment, Logistics Recruitment We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Principle Recruitment Consultant, Managing Recruitment Consultant, Team Leader, Branch Manager, Divisional Manager. Regional Manager, Director Level
- Forward Thinking
- International Recruitment
- IT Recruitment
- Technology Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'