IT Recruitment Consultant
Would you relish the opportunity the opportunity to work within an established team which holds a proven track record recruiting in the Scottish IT market? Are you a talented, motivated, sales-driven recruitment consultant with the desire to succeed in the recruitment industry? We have a fantastic opportunity to join our thriving IT Recruitment Team who have been flourishing in the Scottish market since 1988 by successfully providing clients with recruitment solutions.
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 25 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are looking for an opportunity to challenge and inspire you, while giving you complete control over your progression, development and earning potential then look no further. We have a highly experienced team, well developed processes and a supportive environment along with a market leading training programme to help you achieve at the very highest level.
- Demonstrable sales & recruitment experience
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- You will be self-motivated and professional with strong communication skills and the ability to confidently liaise with individuals at all levels.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum Award
- REC Winner 'Best large Recruitment Company' 2017
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job