Are you a IT 360 Recruitment Consultant, that has had 12 months experience?
Experienced Recruitment Consultants - IT sector
My client is a IT recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to experts across the UK and Europe. The company have been established for 8 years. They work in a fast paced, fun and competitive environment. Definitely not a dull company to work for.
Working hours : Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Friday: 9:00am - 4:30pm
- My client like to offer a clear and achievable promotion structure
with a salary & commission increase when promoted.
- NEVER feel restricted again offering a dual desk & autonomy to run your desk as you want.
- OPPORTUNITY to build your own team
What we require
- Minimum of 12 months 360 IT recruitment consultant experience
- Manage full life cycle recruitment process from start to finish, complete 360
- Generating new business and developing the client relationship
The company offer a full package of rewards, a small selection of the rewards are listed below.
- Car and Super Car targets
- Overseas incentive trips including Marbella, the Alps and Las Vegas
- Monthly high achievers club to Michelin star restaurants
- Team activities such as Go-karting, paintballing and trips to the races
- Private medical
- Discount gym membership
- Pool table
- Games consoles
- 6 a side football team
- Fully stocked drinks fridge for Fridays!
- IT Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'