IT Recruitment Consultant - contract or perm
up to £45k + bonus + benefits (dep upon experience)
An exciting opportunity to join a successful, independent recruitment consultancy who are looking to expand their business in Leeds.
An independent IT recruitment business who believe in their recruitment consultants becoming specialists in their niche verticals. With innovative and fresh ways of identifying talent for their clients, they are truly different to the normal recruitment agency!
The current team are all experienced recruiters and support each other in fulfilling their client requirements. It's a mature environment where you work to sensible KPI's which suit you as an individual.
Competitive basic salaries with an above average commission structure.
- Working on developing a new desk - they have a number of opportunities so this will depend on which area of IT recruitment you have experience in
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Working closely with your clients to develop the accounts further
- Upsell to existing clients expanding the business offering
- Sourcing and interviewing suitable candidates
- Using LinkedIn, database searching and networking
- Working as part of a team
As the business are looking to grow considerably over the next few years there are multiple opportunities for career development. They are keen to identify future managers for the company.
- A proven track record in recruitment
- A team player who is well presented and professional
- The ability to build long term relationships with candidates and clients
- Highly motivated, hard working, ambitious
- No job hoppers
IT Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer / Researcher / Senior IT Recruiter
For more information please contact Sharon Leonard at Oxygen Rec2Rec.
Oxygen Rec2Rec recruit for all levels of recruitment roles including Junior Recruitment Consultants, Senior Recruitment Consultants, Recruitment Branch Managers, Recruitment Directors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job