Recruitment Consultant - InfoTech - self employed
Fee Share (percentage of the invoiced fee, uncapped commission, no threshold) grown up working environment, rewards and incentives
Are you already a successful I.T recruiter looking to get more of the lions share of the billings you're bringing in? Then this is for you!
My client is looking for I.T/Tech strong recruiters who wish to become self-employed and earn between 20 to 50% of the overall fee but still have the backing of an agency, who will provide you with all the backoffice support, and the leverage of their incredible reputation in the Tech recruitment space.
My client is without question one of the best agencies in the UK because of three things:
- Uncapped commission truly means uncapped which means limitless financial incentives for a high performer with no threshold or desk charge in place
- The team you will have around you are some of the best in their class, offering a massively supportive, collaborative and friendly atmosphere
- An impressive, blue chip client base that includes both public and private sector high profile clients
So what are we looking for?
- You will be a high stakes, experienced I.T / Tech recruiter
- You will have a track record of billings +£150k per year within IT /Tech Recruitment
- You will love bringing in new clients whilst managing existing relationships to ensure you are in alignment with the agency expectations
- You will want to work in a great team based office with all the support and systems you require to help you reach your financial targets
So if you are an experienced IT /Technical Recruiter looking for that work/life balance (yes it does exist!), then please apply now! Alternatively if you want to have a chat about the role, please call Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit Ltd.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. We strive to respond to all applications and will do our best to ensure we make contact within 7 days. However if you have not heard from us within that time frame, does not mean your application has been successful and we will strive to keep you updated on the progress of your application.
- Recruitment consultantInformation Security.I.T Recruitment consultantFreelanceSelf employedRecruitment agencyI
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'