• Based in Hove
• Competitive Salary, Negotiable Based on Experience
• Unrivaled and Uncapped Commission Structure - OTE up to £70,000 based on First Year
• Friendly, Sociable Office Environment with Annual Events
• 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a vibrant and growing IT Recruitment Specialist situated in the heart of Hove. Our client is seeking an ambitious, highly-driven, sales motivated individual to join their outgoing team.
Key responsibilities include;
• 360 Recruitment – managing the entire process from business leads to placements
• Establishing your own recruitment desk
• Identifying new business leads and generating new business
• Interacting with clients
• Writing job advertisements for clients to be posted on the company job board
• Preparing candidates ahead of interviews
• Working towards/in excess of revenue targets and KPI’s
• Account management
• Completing your assignments to the clients satisfaction
The ideal candidate will have strong initiative, excellent communicative and interpersonal skills, and the ability to hit the ground running. They will also be exceptionally results-driven and target-orientated with a desire to excel, as this role has the potential for progression. Experience in IT Recruitment and previous knowledge of the IT industry is strongly preferred.
This role benefits from; competitive base salary and unrivalled commission structure, generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, high staff satisfaction with low turnover, relaxed dress code and a sociable atmosphere with team events.
Applications can be made below – for more information contact Ryan Ellis on 01273 207761 or email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'