IT Recruitment Consultant - freelancer /self employed
Uncapped commission 20-50% of billings
Are you already a successful I.T /Tech Recruiter, but need more flexibility? Do you want to take home 20 - 50% of your fee, but still have the support of a niche IT recruitment consultancy? Then apply now to be a Freelance IT Recruitment Consultancy! Work on your own terms, but not on your own!
My client is without question one of the best agencies in the UK because of three things:
- Uncapped commission truly means uncapped which means limitless financial incentives for a high performer with no threshold or desk charge in place
- The team you will have around you are some of the best in their class, offering a an unparalled supportive, collaborative and friendly atmosphere
- An impressive, blue chip client base that includes both public and private sector high profile clients
So what are we looking for?
- You will be the best in your class.
- You will be an Olympic champion in business development and recruitment sales
- You will have a track record of billings from GBP100k per year within IT /Tech Recruitment
- You will love bringing in new clients whilst managing existing relationships to ensure you are in alignment with the agencies expectations
- You will want to work in a great team based office with all the support and systems you require to help you reach your financial targets
- You will be brave, courageous and willing to work on commission only; my client will give you a lot of roles to work on but will expect you to do your own business development
So if you are an experienced IT /Technical Recruiter looking for that work/life balance (yes it does exist!), then please apply now! Please note that video interviewing will be part of the application process.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. We strive to respond to all applications and will do our best to ensure we make contact within 7 days. However if you have not heard from us within that time frame, does not mean your application has been successful and we will strive to keep you updated on the progress of your application.
- Recruitment consultantInformation Security.I.T Recruitment consultantFreelanceSelf employedRecruitment agencyI
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'