Have you been in the recruitment industry a while and been doing generic IT recruitment and want to get your hands on a niche desk.
This position can be for you.
About the role:
My clients main focus is for their cyber security market. They are looking for someone who is 'plug and play' and is not afraid to grab the bull by its horns. The desk will be a warm desk with a platform but looking for someone with proven business development experience.
My client are a Large agency who happen to be in league of their own when it comes to cyber security, they have been established for 11 years and are growing incredibly fast. They have the right development structure that gives all employees the buzz to succeed and grow, they offer career progression and rewards for your hard work. They like to invest in every individual to enhance your career path. Staff are supported but not heavily KPI driven and staff are given autonomy to run their own desks.
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent remuneration & lucrative commission structure
- All expenses paid holiday to some of the best destinations in world such as Marbella, Barcelona, St Tropez & Skiing in the Alps
- Subsidised Virgin Active gym membership
- Monthly lunch clubs in Michelin Star restaurants
What we require from you:
- 1+ years experience within IT recruitment
- Proven billings
- Proven track record of new business
- Business Development
- Building Relationships
- New Clients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'