We are looking to recruit an experienced IT Recruitment Consultant to join our growing IT and Technology Recruitment Company in Poynton, Cheshire.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and will involve sourcing candidates from a wide range of media, headhunting and through referrals and then matching them to positions with client companies. This will involve speaking to client companies and prospective candidates to arrange interviews and placements.
We have recently moved to modern offices with a very professional yet friendly environment. We are looking for candidates with a real drive and enthusiasm who really want to progress their career.
Your key duties will include:
* using sales, business development and marketing techniques in order to attract business from client companies and to develop new business leads;
* using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
* speaking to the candidates briefing them about responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question and establishing their suitability before submitting their details to the client;
* headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
* preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants and managing the entire interview process for the client;
* negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
* working towards and exceeding company targets;
The successful candidate will ideally have experience gained within the IT Recruitment Industry. You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to work well within a team.
The company offers a basic salary between £18,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE. There will be various bonuses for meeting our monthly, quarterly and yearly targets plus generous commission for placements.
Other benefits include 25 days holiday and guaranteed career progression opportunities. We also offer free parking to all staff.
If you are interested in this position then please send your CV in the first instance.
- IT Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job