IT Recruitment Account Manager
Located - Leeds City Centre (prime location, 5 mins walk from Leeds Train Station)
Salary - negotiable depending on experience + competitive commission
A client facing role, managing the provision of Permanent and Contract IT recruitment services to Key Accounts, which will include some hands on candidate sourcing as well as matrix management of a Delivery team. No cold calling required!
About Fruition IT
We are one of the fastest growing, independent and successful IT recruitment agencies in Leeds. We provide permanent and contract IT and change professionals to companies throughout the UK, and enjoy a strong reputation amongst both our clients and candidates. We have experienced rapid growth year on year since our inception in 2008, and plan to continue to grow throughout 2018 and beyond.
What's it like to work here
We are a professional, hard working and very close knit team who focus on working collaboratively with some healthy competition thrown in the mix.
We run regular incentives including trips abroad to destinations such as Barcelona and Amsterdam (we took the whole team!), regular winners' dinners and lunch clubs for top performers, team building events such as go karting (we built our own) and assault courses in the Yorkshire dales.
You will be joining a successful team of experienced recruiters, in a company where the majority of our business has been built on recommendations and referrals which is testament to the high calibre individuals in our teams.
What the job entails
We would like to allocate a portfolio of our clients to an experienced IT recruiter who can service and further develop these relationships, fulfilling both permanent and contract requirements across Tech and Change. There will be a mix of hands on resourcing of vacancies, as well as coordinating with our vertically-aligned delivery team where vacancies fall into those areas.
These clients generate considerable revenue, and represent a great opportunity for the right IT recruiter.
An account management role, there will be no cold calling or sales based KPIs.
Your varied role will include the following activities:
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing contacts
- Fully understanding your clients' businesses, and the opportunities available to candidates
- Expanding our presence within existing clients, identifying new hiring contacts
- Build relationships with HR or internal recruitment/talent teams where appropriate
- Attend conference calls and client briefing meetings
- Prepare quarterly reviews for your accounts
- Provide market information and advice to your hiring manager and HR/Recruitment contacts
- Maintain accurate management information for clients on our CRM system
- Identify and explore opportunities for campaign based recruitment projects
- Liaise with our Delivery team, to manage delivery of requirements within your accounts
- Personally resource a variety of IT vacancies
- Writing and posting job adverts
- Searching a variety of job boards for new candidates
- Talent pipelining for your accounts, identifying potential candidates for future vacancies
- Headhunting and networking on sites such as LinkedIn / GitHub / Stack Overflow
- Interviewing candidates to assess their suitability for specific roles
- Arranging interviews for candidates and liaising with them during this time
- Making job offers to suitable candidates and handling rejections post interview
- Taking references / collating relevant supporting documents
What experience and attributes you need
- Experience within IT recruitment, with client management responsibilities
- Ability to quickly build rapport and strong relationships
- Highly capable of sourcing candidates across a variety of vacancy types
- Drive, ambition, commitment and an outstanding work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication, confident and articulate
- High attention to detail
We understand you may prefer a confidential discussion in advance of a formal application. Contact Martin at Fruition IT to do just that. Alternatively, please apply with your CV and we will contact you.
- Account Manager
- IT Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job