Are you an experience account manager or are you looking to come away from the 360 role.
Working a contracts accounts desk.
My client are independently owned and have been trading since 1983, they are a well-established, market leading IT recruitment agency with an excellent reputation. Generalist IT recruitment agency but offer staff the ability to become niche. Working in a fun, mature environment, where everyone is treated like adults.
- Maximise business potential with existing accounts
- Engaging with customers (regular meets)
- Ensuring targeted CV's are sent out
- Managing queries from the client; invoice, days worked, framework advice, contractor details
- Arranging interviews with both the candidate and customer as required.
- Negotiate with the candidates and clients at all stages of the placement process
- Building client intelligence through candidate BD
- A competitive package
- Uncapped commissions and sales incentives
- Training to achieve professional qualifications
- Graduate training programme in recruitment
- A clearly defined career path
- A team based working environment
- A culture that rewards individual effort and success
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'