An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT recruiter to work in Hatfield due to the expansion of our successful GI Professional division. We operate differently to a recruitment agency, we work in partnership with a select few clients and the role does not involve sales activity.
Gi Professional is a division of Gi Group and is dedicated to working with clients and candidates in specialist recruitment fields including Pharmaceuticals, IT, Head Office Functions and Engineering sectors.
Gi Group in the UK provides recruitment, staffing and workforce management services to local and national clients of all sizes, placing an average of 15,000 temporary and permanent staff into work nationwide each week across many market sectors. The company are privately owned and are ranked as 25th largest agency in the world on turnover, 9th largest in Europe.
We are ideally looking for somebody with experience in recruiting for professional staffing across a range of disciplines and can work at a fast pace under their own steam. The role predominantly deals with permanent and contract positions from entry to director level.
A background in IT Recruitment would be a distinct advantage for this role
Core activities of the role include:
* Using innovative and creative approaches to attract candidates
* Utilising job boards and professional networking sites for proactive candidate attraction
* Using online social networking resources to build talent pipelines
* Utilising the in-house database to build candidate pipelines
* Networking and headhunting where appropriate
* Briefing /screening candidates by telephone and Skype in line with clients requirements
* Shortlisting and presenting candidates to clients
* Managing interview processes
* Manage candidates through the recruitment process in a timely and professional manner
* Constant and consultative communication with clients and candidates
* Manage expectations and feedback
* Manage offer and placement activities
In return the company can offer a competitive salary, strong bonus scheme, pension, 30 days per annum holiday, holistic training, support with qualifications and a clear route of progression.
At this time we ask that only those with a Recruitment background need apply for the role
- IT recruitment
- talent acquisition
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'