A desirable position working alongside a busy, energetic, friendly and highly capable IT support team awaits the right candidate. Due to the nature of the role, an understanding of the IT industry is preferred however, it is not essential. This role would also suit an IT or purchasing graduate who is looking to start or progress their career within the IT industry.
As a purchasing assistant, you will work closely with the sales team and Purchasing Manager to provide pricing for sales quotes. Liaising externally with suppliers you will also conduct regular price comparisons to ensure that the company is getting the best price for each product.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide pricing for sales quotes
- Support the department with day to day purchasing/quoting administration tasks
- Stay up to date on products in the market and new pricing
- Works well under tight deadlines and able to prioritise tasks
- Able to communicate with team members about progress on projects
- Maintaining spreadsheets in excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- To be able to use their initiative and work autonomously
- A basic understanding of IT and technology
Salary £18,000 - £21,000 dependent on experience
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'