IT Project Support Officer job in Llanelli - Up to £30,000 DOE - Rapidly expanding organisation
A job opportunity has arisen for a IT Project Support Officer to join a highly established organisation in Llanelli on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity to join a family-run business that have experienced rapid growth and offer excellent scope for career progression.
This is a varied role that will require you to liaise closely with a range of technical teams and business stakeholders throughout the organisation. You will take responsibility for a range of Project Support duties, including project administration, reporting, compliance and governance. You will also undertake Technical IT Support (1st / 2nd line support) and Application Support duties, whilst acting as the liaison between the business and IT.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience of having worked as a PMO Administrator / Project Support Officer / IT Consultant
- Experience of having worked on IT projects
- Understanding of business processes
- If you have any experience working in Applications Support / IT Technical Support this would be an advantage
- Knowledge of a range of IT systems
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Comfortable liaising with individuals of all levels through the organisation (from junior through to senior level)
This position offers a great working environment and excellent scope for career progression.
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail, please apply with an updated CV. Hays also offer £500 worth of high street vouchers for all successful referrals.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'