IT Project Support Co-ordinator
A leading Managed Service Provider in Sheffield has approached Venn Group's private sector IT team to recruit an IT Project Support Co-ordinator to join their busy team support for a busy project. There is a brilliant progression structure in place and a great opportunity to begin working within an influential organisation within the IT industry.
- Prior experience working in a role providing project management
- Be proactive and take ownership of issues
- Strong and appropriate, troubleshooting skills
- Great communication, both written and verbal
- The ability to balance customer focus with technical aptitude
- Strong team working skills
Technical experience in any following areas would be a bonus:
- Windows Desktop 7, and 10
- Microsoft Office 2010 +
- Experience working within the NHS
- Experience working within an IT focused project management role
Rate: £10-£12 per hour
Duration: 3 months with possibility for extension
To apply for this role or to find out about other IT jobs, please contact Sarah Jones on the North East IT Recruitment team on or email with an up to date CV
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
- project support
- time management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'