IT Project Manager
Surrey - Part Time (20-25 Hrs)
Our client specialises in innovative technology for the user, created in order to accurately capture real time footage and predominantly aimed at the security sector in particular, public sector.
They have become the most successful European company in this rapidly expanding market and have sold their equipment to the majority of their targeted consumer base in the UK as well as many local authorities and private organisations. They currently sell into over 40 countries and are in the process of rapidly expanding their international activities.
It's an exciting time to work for the company as they continue to lead the world in the development and application of this technology.
Managing the full project lifecycle for IT projects; from project inception, scoping, delivery and handover. Duties include resourcing and scheduling, task planning, time estimation, risk and issue management, and reporting to all levels of stakeholders. Implementation of multiple projects at the same time. Customisation projects based on the business requirements on platforms such as Salesforce, Azure and Sage.
- Scoping of all IT projects in conjunction with stakeholders.
- Defining the options and relevant benefits for new IT Projects.
- Create detailed project plans and associated documentation.
- Coordinate project activities between different teams.
- Schedule and resource management.
- Owning project activities to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Lead and facilitate key project meetings, including executive committees and working groups.
- Monitor and report on project progress with issue identification and escalation as required.
- Dealing with changes to the project as and when necessary.
- Making sure the project delivers the expected outcomes and benefits.
- Managing reports and other relevant documentation.
- Develop and execute communication and training plans for new IT projects.
- At least 5 years of experience as an IT Project Manager delivering projects on Salesforce and Accounting Software platforms.
- A strong working knowledge of Salesforce.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to demonstrate thought leadership, innovation, good judgment and problem solving skills when making decisions.
- Takes ownership and can be relied on to complete their responsibilities on time.
- The ability to balance and prioritise multiple tasks at once.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Process orientated with the ability to think analytically.
- Responsible with effective time management.
- Well organised and proactive, with attention to detail.
- A positive can-do attitude and a self-starter who can work under their own initiative.
- Should be able to work independently but always be comfortable working in a team environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Working knowledge of IT products and services enabling you to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with delivering projects on the Pardot platform.
- Delivery of Azure projects.
- Knowledge of Sage.
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'