IT PROJECT MANAGER
IN EASY REACH BY CAR FROM HARROGATE, YORK, LEEDS AND KNARESBOROUGH (MUST DRIVE AND HAVE OWN VEHICLE DUE TO LOCATION)
BENEFITS - UP TO 33 DAYS HOLIDAYS PLUS LONG SERVICE INCREASE, GREAT FLEXI TIME, PENSION, FREE ONSITE GYM, ONSITE CRECHE, STAFF DISCOUNT, FREE PARKING.
***We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in project management, with a minimum of 3-5 years commercial experience***
We are looking for an experienced and talented Project Manager to come and help strengthen our client’s projects and delivery across the business. This is an exciting time to join with many IT transformation and development projects in the pipeline. As a senior level Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management and successful delivery of multiple projects across all business in multiple environments.
The Project Manager role will include -
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and scope.
- Ensuring good governance by identifying and mitigating project risks and issues and ensuring good communication.
- Coordinating internal and external resources as part of the project deliverables.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifying business opportunities in addition to the project’s scope.
- Implementing lessons learned and sharing best practices.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Managing changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Ensuring internal governance processes are followed and complied with in the context of each project including following internal sign-off processes are followed.
- Ensuring the maintenance of project plans and regular progress reporting.
- Ensuring project change is managed appropriately including full impact assessment and change approval process.
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Reporting and escalating to the Head of IT as needed.
- Working with all Departments to ensure projects are completed successfully.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
What do we require?
- Experience with delivering large- and small-scale IT projects.
- Experience as a Project Manager in the Information Technology sector.
- Experience delivering projects within the financial sector (desirable).
- Good understanding of Technical IT systems.
- Experience with MS Projects and Excel or other project management software.
- Familiar with project budgeting and project forecasting.
- Flexible; dealing with all areas and different types of work and problems.
- Ability to understand and interpret emerging IT technologies and integrate them into the business environment.
- Analytical ability to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations.
- Strong working knowledge of internal procedures and standards.
- Strong knowledge of key regulatory requirements.
- Project management certification(s) (PRINCE2 Practitioner, PMP, CPMP etc).
- Agile project management certification(s) (desirable).
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.
- Information Technology
- IT Transformation
- Project Performance
- Delivering Projects
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'