Functions Transformation, a global team of c2000 colleagues, is a business transformation department within Operations & Technology. We service a very diverse client base including Treasury, Finance, Group risk, HR, Financial Crime, Compliance and Central Functions.
As a Project Manager, you'll be supporting the Procurement and Technology, who are exploring cloud solutions as alternatives to existing legacy on premise SAP. You'll be supporting objectives including focusing spend on service architecture and cloud, creating more coherent data strategy, accelerating Agile and application decommission.What will you be doing?
- You'll be responsible for driving the inception, planning, and delivery of one or more projects
- Working with the Delivery Manager/Portfolio Managers to successful delivery of projects to plan, budget, quality and in compliance with Barclays project methodology standards
- Driving the requirements gathering phases of projects to ensure that high quality requirements are available
- Overseeing the creation of test plans that ensure testing is realistic and provides full coverage
- Managing and tracking delivery of deployment activities across the business and technical teams
- Working collaboratively with the business and technical change teams
- Troubleshooting as required to ensure plans are met and early mitigations of potential delays managed
- Driving increased efficiencies across the team in order to deliver more for less
- Project Management experience covering multiple full development lifecycles
- Experience of Agile Methodologies, in particularly planning and executing Sprints
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience of working within the banking industry would be advantageous
- Barclays Northampton is an operation of vast scale, with a huge influence and impact on the financial services industry and on the lives of millions of British people. Here, we process 18 million transactions worth more than £700 million every day. This couldn't be possible without the collaboration between all our teams - from tech, marketing, functions, and operations - and the global partnerships our Northampton colleagues have. Our environmentally friendly office is within 5 minutes of the local town, easily accessible from the M1, and we run frequent shuttlebuses to and from Northampton train station.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.Our Values
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.Our Diversity
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.Our Benefits
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'