Reed Technology are working closely with an Edinburgh based organisation in search for an IT Project Manager with exceptional business acumen to spearhead their change projects across the whole organisation. The right candidate will possess a track record of planning, communicating and delivering change projects through planning to full functionality.
- Managing all aspects of delivery across IT & Digital in a compliant manner
- Leading project planning and relevant documentation
- Resource management and budget management
- Monitoring and maintaining key metrics
- Building, managing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships
- Managing business change
- Provision of new IT systems
- Collaborating with the IT Director on all IT related projects
- Extensive IT project management experience
- Track record of successful delivery of IT change
- Leadership skills
- Resource / Budget management
- Up to date knowledge of technology
- Stakeholder management
This is genuinely an opportunity to influence business wide change in a rewarding business. Our client boasts a lucrative benefits package, flexible approach to work, autonomy and satisfying culture which will appeal to many candidates. Therefore please don't hesitate to apply, or contact Steven Parker on , to be considered for the position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'