IT Project Manager
Welcome Break Support Centre, Welcome Break, MK16 9EZ
Permanent OR 12 FTC
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
Welcome Break is an exciting, dynamic and successful organisation, managing food, Retail, Hotels, Fuel and Gaming Operations. We are going through a transformational period where technology is playing a larger part to drive and grow the business. The IT PM role will be an individual with the skills, experience and dynamism to work with all our business stakeholder and IT department to help deliver projects in this fast-paced retail environment.
About the Role.
- Reporting into the Head of Technology - Store Services
- Responsible for the successful coordination and delivery of Business, Technical and Infrastructure projects on time, within budget and quality
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor progress
- Prepare and issue status reporting to IT Leadership & Key Stakeholders
- Stakeholder and interdependency management, working across multiple external suppliers for specialist skills
- Quality control/procedures and processes
- Risk & Change Management
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Working with other internal functions such as Service Desk, BA’s, SA’s, DBA’s
- Other Welcome Break Head Office Teams with specific experience and skills, specialist project resource and project delivery
- Minimum 3 years IT Project Management experience in a Retail/Hospitality environment
- Full Driving Licence and able to travel around the UK, as required
- Working knowledge of networks & IT infrastructure
- Prince II Certified or relevant PM certification
- Proven Supplier Management skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple/concurrent high-profile IT projects
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'