IT Project Manager
Based from offices in Birmingham for a global award winning industry leading organisation, Robert Half.
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in helping companies hire accounting, finance, banking, technology and administrative professionals on a temporary, contract and permanent basis.
Robert Half is looking for an experienced IT project manager to be responsible for managing e a series of IT projects including global office moves and re-models, application implementations, business impacting projects , infrastructure changes, desktop changes, dataceneter ( on prem and cloud based) upgrades and implementation across our European customer base. .
Robert Half is looking for an experienced IT project manager to initially manage a series of global office moves and offices re-models across Europe, focusing on applications and infrastructure.
- 2 - 4 + years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Certification in Prince 2/PMI or equivalent project management methodology.
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project and the MS toolset.
- Familiar with managing projects within an IT /Software development environment.
- Demonstrable experience in man-management.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Persuasive, encouraging and motivating.
- Ability to elicit co-operation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management, clients and other departments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
In return you will be offered a role with a highly sought after global brand which offers flex working and a leading benefits package.
Offering a salary of up to £50,000 + call allowance of £350 per month, 10% Bonus, Pension + industry leading benefits.
Please apply or contact Nick House Robert Half Technology for more information.
- Project Management
- Project Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"