Our client is a large and growing multi-national next generation technology company in the North East. They work with some the world's most prestige brands on a range of exciting projects using leading technologies and are looking for an IT Project Manager / Scrum Master to join their team starting immediately.
As a key member of the project management team, you will work closely with one of the companies most prestige clients to ensure that projects run smoothly and deadlines are consistently met; therefore your ability to communicate effectively is vital. Working alongside technical teams and Business Analysts, as well as external clients, you will take ownership over active projects. This will involve providing support where necessary to users and dealing with stakeholders in all parts of the business.
- Project Management services to support various projects.
- Hold Daily progress meetings.
- Chair Working groups.
- Manage & maintain project plans, risks and issues.
- Complete all relevant documentation as per tailored delivery lifecycle.
- Work closely with customer areas and manage escalations.
- Collaborate with other IT managers and support areas as required.
- Manage team(s) of developers, analysts and testers (work management, not line management).
- Work in accordance with the Agile methodology and/or Waterfall as required by individual projects.
- Reports to IT Programme Manager.
- Manage quality assurance processes to ensure any code is developed and tested to standards.
Skills & Experience:
- PRINCE2 Practitioner certified.
- Must be a clear and confident communicator both orally and in writing.
- A quick learner, able to grasp concepts quickly and explain these to non technical users.
- Must have experience of Java development.
- Must have experience working with offshore development teams.
- Must have good Agile experience.
- Must be able to manage multiple stakeholders with conflicting interests.
- Must be well organised and able to plan effectively both their own and other's work.
If you think you have the skills and experience for this position, click "apply" below and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you all about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job