IT Project Manager - £45,000-£55,000 – Hereford, Herefordshire
My client are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. They are now recruiting for a IT Project Manager to join the Project Office, based in the Hereford Head Office.
As one of the IT Project Managers, you’ll manage projects involving systems that process billions of pounds worth of transactions each year, working with Established and new clients to bring innovative new ideas to the public, across a wide spectrum of industries and sectors.
As IT Project Manager, some of your key duties will include:
- Delivering complex, high profile projects to time and budget;
- Translating complex concepts between business customers and the technical project team;
- Ensuring that risk & issue management and mitigation is a central function throughout project delivery;
- Delivering projects within market driven time constraints and budgets;
- Managing relationships with both internal and external senior stakeholders and high profile clients.
The successful IT Project Manager should have experience of the following:
- Proven experience of managing a variety of high profile and complex projects, across a number of business areas and functions, engaging both internal and external stakeholders;
- Demonstrable understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management;
- Experience working within Prince2 and Agile frameworks;
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment;
- Ability to produce and present management information to all levels of stakeholders.
On offer for the right candidate is a superb salary and a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. You also benefit from their two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym.
Interested? Apply now for an immediate interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job