Job title: IT Project Manager
Location: Harmondsworth, West Drayton
Our client is a rapidly growing Business Transformations Tech Company who are currently looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join their team working on site with one of their biggest, global clients based in Harmondsworth, West Drayton.
As a member of the project management team, you will work closely with clients to ensure that projects run smoothly, and deadlines are consistently met. Working alongside technical teams, other Project Managers, Business Analysts and external clients, you will take ownership over active projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivery of key projects to time/budget and a high quality.
- To contribute to the continuous improvement of Project Management processes and best practice frameworks.
- To share your knowledge with other team members, including coaching others and providing guidance on best practice.
- To help develop business through strong client relationships.
- To help promote brand and identity.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive project management experience, ideally within a digital setting.
- Ability to multi-task.
- An excellent understanding of budgeting and able to make accurate budget estimates.
- Good project planning and coordination skills, with the ability to create robust project plans.
- A good awareness of risk and issue management.
- The ability to develop ideas based on client's requirements.
- Experience of engaging in and managing business process change.
- Experience of working with offshore suppliers.
In return for your hard work and dedication, our client offers an excellent package including a competitive salary, an above average pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a semi-flexible approach to your working day (flexible starting and finishing times).
If this sounds like the job for you and you have the relevant skills and experience, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job