Project Manager with extensive experience managing a varied programme of I.T. and Software Development projects between £50k - £1 million budgets, required to join a Software Company in the West Mindlands.
The Project Manager will be working on a variety of projects with the main focus being on delivering successful software development projects for a varied client base across financial services and automotive industries - this includes everything from a complex website through to an online business platform. You should be adaptable to change and continually lead, inspire and drive your teams throughout the project life-cycle.
The successful Project Manager will have the following:
- Experience of delivering enterprise scale Software Development and I.T projects
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life cycle and experience working closely with Software Development teams (UK based internal & third party along with Off Shore)
- Knowledge of IT / Financial Services / Automotive industries
- Experience with Requirements Discovery, Creating Statements of Work and the Analysis of Client Requirements
- Previous experience creating Functional and Technical Specifications and liaising with technical and non-technical individuals
- Broad spectrum of Project Management skills and exposure to different environments - Prince 2, Agile SCRUM, Waterfall etc.
- Experience leading a team and driving projects forward
- Ability to deal with high-pressure situations
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills especially with clients
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job