Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Melksham, Wiltshire
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Permanent job role.
Astra Recruitment are currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager to join an industry leader in the printing market. This role will be based in Melksham.
As the IT Project Manager you will oversee the completion of projects; ensuring that they are completed in a timely and efficient way.
We are looking for candidates with project management experience within an IT based environment. Ideally the successful candidate will hold a project management certificate.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered within set timescales.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives.
- Brief all relevant staff on project.
- Produce detailed project plans.
- Monitor and Track progress.
- Produce reports and escalate if required.
- Manage relationships with clients and staff members.
- Create and update project documentation and trackers.
- Meet with clients. Take detailed order briefs and clarify the client’s requirements.
- Track and Evaluate project performance.
- Develop and update spreadsheets and process maps.
- Other duties that arise.
The IT Project Manager’s work schedule consists of 2 days home working and 3 days office work per week.
Your skill set and experience for the IT Project Manager role will include:
- Proven work experience within project management
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written
- Solid organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Project management certification (PRINCE)
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please click the apply button below and submit your CV today.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application by one of our consultants here at Astra Recruitment for a short telephone pre-screen prior to being submitted to the client. Unfortunately due to high levels of applications you will not be contacted if you are unsuccessful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job