The role of the Project Manager is to manage the end to end implementation and deliver software products to the highest possible standards and seamlessly to clients of all sizes. The Project Manager will be required to develop a superior knowledge of the product in order to explain how business processes are modelled within the application.
The Project Manager has access to a pool of Project Support Analysts, some of whom may be direct reports.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- PRINCE2 Qualification
- Excellent broad IT technical knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work autonomously when required.
- 12 months previous client facing IT / software project delivery experience.
- Proven client communication skillset.
- Client accounting processes and procedures.
- Experience within the Estate Agency domain.
Identifies, understands and delivers projects that fully meet customer expectations both internally and externally.
- Clarifies customer needs and assumes personal responsibility for fulfilling them
- Takes action beyond normal expectations and add value to the client (customer)
- Gathers customer data and gains insight into customer needs, matching them to available
or customised products or services
- Is a champion of the customer
Delivers bottom line results through bold, decisive actions, working through risks and uncertainty to create opportunity. Continually raises standards and promotes entrepreneurial behavior.
- Interprets key business priorities for themselves and others (value drivers) and plans the efficient use of resources to achieve results
- Determines and clearly communicates performance standards and outcomes
- Motivates others to take initiatives and ensure that actions deliver results
- Plans the efficient use of resources to achieve results.
Is committed to working collaboratively to achieve business goals, building cohesiveness and identity within a work group, and valuing individual perspectives and contributors.
- Understands team members abilities and contributions and uses them well
- Supports collective efforts to resolve problems and promote effectiveness of a team
- Builds personal networks, gathering and developing knowledge that will benefit the team
- Works constructively with others and where necessary works through conflict to achieve success
- Included others in the search for solutions to problems and asks for their opinion.
The ability to articulate an objective in a compelling manner, so that others are persuaded to act on its merit.
- Shows personal commitment to finding constructive solutions to conflicts
- Anticipates response and tailors style and content to attain maximum impact
- Openly addresses problems and resolves conflicts
- Stands firm with his or her own opinions and resists pressure to compromise
- Presents message in a different way to overcome obstacles.
- Person should be of a positive disposition, confident and articulate. Ability to work well under pressure while presenting a positive and friendly demeanor to both the customer and colleagues.
- Desire and ability to foster and develop collaborative relationships across teams within an organisation, to the benefit and value of projects.
- Individual should be able to demonstrate ability to foster their own development and learning in conjunction with the extensive training offered by the company.
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency for this vacancy.
- Project Management
- Software Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'