I am looking for an IT Project Manager based in London to join a Salesforce consultancy. You will be tasked with managing relationships with clients, ensuring projects are delivered on time, in budget and to specification. There will be aspects of managing finances and administrating projects during roll outs. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join a Salesforce consultancy and to be trained to a certified Salesforce Project Manager. Certifications will be funded.
- Extensive experience managing IT projects in an agile environment
- Confident with end to end implementations
- Expert Stakeholder management and able to gather requirements.
- Able to plan and map out a project
- Salesforce project experience largely desired
To reassure everything discussed is completely confidential. Only once approved by you, can information be passed on. If the position interests you and you fit our skill set please e-mail Elias Ptohides on if you would like more information.
You must be eligible to work in the U.K. Client request.
SALESFORCE / ADMIN / ADMINISTRATOR / SFDC / ADM201 / ADM211 / ADM301 / OBJECTS / REPORTS / CONFIGURATION / DASHBOARDS / WORKFLOWS / APEX / VISUALFORCE / DEVELOPER / DEV401 / DEV501