IT Project Manager - Permanent
An excellent opportunity for an IT Project Manager has come up for an industry leading insurance company. You will be covering the whole lifecycle of the project and working closely with IT management teams. This critical role will involve ensuring project objectives, business strategy and IT requirements are well documented and understood.
- Work closely with the project sponsor, business owner and key stakeholders to ensure project requirements are understood and delivered on time and in budget.
- Manage cross functional project teams made up from the IT team Business Change and business reps.
- Manage projects during the early feasibility and initiation process to ensure the objectives, benefits, delivery method and resource/costs are agreed and understood.
- Manage project budgets in accordance with the agreed procedures
- Promote best PM practice and standards within the IT, PMO areas and assist with driving improvements
- Extensive experience managing IT projects (finance/insurance preferable)
- Demonstrate history of working closely with both business stakeholders and technical teams
- Experience working with vendors (desirable)
- MS Project & Office
- Able to travel for meetings/workshops in European branches
- European language skills would be advantageous but not essential
- PRINCE 2 practitioner (or equivalent)
Interviews will be taking place immediately, so please send across your CV to apply
Location: Central London
Start: Immediate (up to 4 weeks notice)
- Project Management