Global engineering business require an experienced IT Project manager for up to 6 months
Manages, develops, and implements programs composed of multiple cross functional projects including much contact with the Commercial, Sales and Marketing teams.
Partnering with key business stakeholders to ensure a successful project completion.
There are several interlinked projects running concurrently and some still to launch, so ideally this candidate will produced a viable time line document so that the Global Finance Director can see where they are with each of them and keep track of completion, whilst making some changes to them where required.
Excellent communication skills are required, with the ability to commutate IT technicalities to non IT professionals in the business, so someone with the ability to liaise and collaborate with multiple functions to achieve excellent IT solutions is what is required here.
• B.S. Computer Science, Business, Accounting or equivalent
• 3-5 years application implementation experience of Oracle Financial systems
• Knowledge of business processes across all key functions; Supply chain, commercial, finance
• Proven ability to effectively manage business/IT projects with demonstrated capability in the following areas: deliverable management, schedule management, resource management, meeting facilitation, status reporting, risk management, conflict resolution and communication management
• Specifics include understanding / experience of data clean-up, data conversion, interfaces and testing as well as implementation.
1. Takes initiative and Ownership
2. Able to work with virtual teams
3. Able to communicate to many levels
4. Able to influence others with clarity of vision and impact of actions/decisions
5. Exercises independent judgement with minimal direction from supervisor
1. Has demonstrated ability with Project Management - planning, prioritizing and managing multiple projects with competing priorities (Required)
2. Excellent communication and facilitation skills
3. Attention to detail and interpersonal skills (Required)
4. Ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)
5. Excellent organizational skills
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate activities on multiple projects, 3-4 at any given time, with IT/Business teams.
- Lead and direct efforts of on-site and offshore resources as well as coordinate with internal IT teams as required
- Documents work and processes.
- Individual to be process-oriented with an ability to understand and identify process improvements within IT.
- Implementation Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job