We are looking for an IT Project Manager, with experience of managing, implementing and delivering projects of varying sizes, to join a leading City Law Firm.
A PRINCE 2 Practitioner (or APM equivalent) is sought to work with the Head of IT and PMO to help establish and maintain a firm wide project process, take responsibility for ensuring compliance to the firm’s project process and ensure all project requirements are aligned with project objectives.
Suitable candidates for this IT Project Management position will posses a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working within a professional services or legal project environment. You will have a proven record of project delivery and the ability to manage and execute a diverse portfolio of IT projects (including application development, software configuration and implementation and infrastructure deployments).
Key responsibilities as the IT Project Manager will include:
- Establishing and maintaining a firm wide project process and leading in establishing the IT elements of the process
- Taking responsibility for ensuring compliance to the firm’s project process
- Ensuring all project requirements are clearly understood by the project team and are aligned with project objectives
- Working with the Head of IT regarding procurement processes 1st point of escalation and resolution for all project related risk/issues Managing project resources
- Reviewing or creating all project related documentation (Project Scope, Business Case Requirements Documentation, PIDs, Project and Stage Plans, Test Scripts and Plans, Training Plans, Project Reporting etc)
- Management of project budgets
- Realistic planning and resource planning
- Executing multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Ensuring successful handover of projects and carrying out post project reviews and analysis
- Plus much more!
The skills and experience our client is looking for include:
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner or APM equivalent
- ITIL foundation would be desirable
- Educated to degree level (desirable)
- 3-5 years’ minimum experience working in a legal or professional services project environment
- Extensive experience in all aspects of IT project management, managing small, medium and large scale projects Experience working with waterfall and agile methodologies
- All round technical understanding of IT systems
- Experience creating project documentation
- Good understanding of legal software such as DMS’, billing systems and case management solutions (desirable)
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Proactive, professional and results orientated
Does this sound like the role for you??
Our client is offering an attractive and competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate. ?If you’d like to be considered for this role please ensure your CV showcases all your relevant skills and experience and submit it in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible, quoting 'LO - IT Project Manager’
- Delivering Projects
- Project Reviews
- IT Project Management