An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Project Manager (Junior) within the IT Team based here in Norwich.
With at least 1 years experience of IT project delivery experience, you will be the primary contact with key customers, understanding and translating client needs into deliverable projects.
- Working closely with the IT Business Analyst, managing scope and its signoff;
- Creating realistic Project Milestone Schedule plans and managing through to completion
- Establishing a constructive, impactful and collaborative relationship with colleagues, customers and manufacturers to achieve successful delivery.
- Management of all project artefacts (process flows, requirement list and details, issue log, change log, project schedule, budget, risk management, final report) on the file server.
- Tracking and reporting the status of projects, acting as a gateway through which work should assigned to appropriate teams whilst ensuring project scope is adequately defined.
- Following the organisational project delivery governance and helping with its improvement.
- Functioning as a Business Analyst on small work packages
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint)
- Conversant in Technical English
- Understanding of Project Management
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- At least 1 years experience of IT Project Delivery
- Previous knowledge or experience of ITIL
- GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or above in both Maths and English
- Level 3 IT Qualification (A Level/NVQ/BTEC National)
- Business Analyst
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Project Delivery