IT Project Manager (Infrastructure) required to join our client, one of the UK's leading home-builders. The main purpose of the IT Project Manager (Infrastructure) position is to successfully manage IT infrastructure, operations and security projects. Projects will be managed using approved lifecycle methodology (Prince2 or Agile based) with appropriate controls and documentation. The delivery of projects will need to meet stakeholders' expectations - projects delivered to time, cost and quality (including functionality, performance, usability, resilience and security).
The IT Project Manager (Infrastructure) will manage and liaise effectively with the primary managed services provider and other third-party suppliers. He or she will define and deliver practical, pragmatic and cost-effective solutions that meet stakeholders' needs. Furthermore, they will ensure solutions are fully embedded and delivering agree value as set out in the business case.
Suitable candidates for the IT Project Manager (Infrastructure) position will ideally be PRINCE2 qualified and certainly Agile experienced. They will have well developed, interpersonal, relationship and communication skills, in both formal and informal settings as well as a proven ability to work in a collaborative style.
IT Project Manager (Infrastructure)
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Behaviours
- PRINCE2 qualified
- Agile experienced
- Well-developed interpersonal, relationship and communication skills in both formal and informal settings
- A proven ability to work in a collaborative style, building and developing effective customer and service provider relationships
- A customer focused individual who is confident of providing decisions and solutions.
- Delivering multiple projects in parallel, using best practice project management methodologies such as PRINCE II or Agile
- Exposure to Housebuilding, Construction or related sector
- Delivering process improvements; especially experience that leverages technology as part of the solution
- Defining requirements documents and RFI's
- Working with outsourced and off-shored delivery teams
Location: Chertsey, Surrey
Salary: £60K plus excellent benefits package
Status: Permanent, Full Time
Please make your application for this role to Rainford Berry Ltd.
Ref: IB 180401