Project Manager / Infrastructure Project Manager, with a strong infrastructure project management and project implementation background of working in a consultancy / Managed Service Provider environment, is required for a leading organisation based in Poole, paying £30,000 - £40,000 per annum + Bonus + Additional Benefits
Working for a leading IT consultancy, the Project Manager / Infrastructure Project Manager will be working across a variety of projects within Infrastructure, ERP and Business Applications. The Project Manager / Infrastructure Project Manager will have a proven and successful background of delivering infrastructure related projects in a consultancy & managed service provider environment.
- Excellent technical infrastructure project management experience
- Excellent project delivery and project implementation experience
- Strong experience of working in an IT consultant / Managed Service Provider environment
- Strong experience working with large and complex projects within corporate environments
- Strong delivery experience across infrastructure, ERP or Business Applications
- Strong delivery experience of Microsoft stack technologies, specifically Office products
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Prince 2 qualifications desirable
- Excellent communication skills
This Infrastructure Project Manager position will be based in Poole with client travel included therefore must be willing to travel and will be to start ASAP with a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum + bonus + additional benefits, depending upon background and experience.
To apply for this position, please forward across a copy of your CV.
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job