IT Project Manager (Infrastructure & cloud) - Nottingham To £50,000 + Benefits
Our client is a leading IT Managed Service Provider, delivering across both professional services/consultancy and support services into enteprise customers. They are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager out of their Nottingham head office to join their growing Project Services function. With a core focus on End User Technology, Infrastructure, Cloud Platform, Digital Workspace, Networking and Security, this role will see you managing full life-cycle projects for external clients upto enterprise class environments.
What will you be doing...?
You will be responsible for the "end to end" delivery of technical and business change across the above tehcncial areas, including:
- All project communications, RAID management, project change control, project budget tracking, and resource management.
- Provide project delivery management for Projects and Support Transition.
- Manage third parties to achieve project objectives and deliverables.
- Ensuring project governance is adhered to and escalating none conformance.
What you need...?
- Demonstrable track record in the Project delivery including infrastructure, cloud, EUC, and business / technical change projects as a Project Manager
- Experience of the full project life-cycle from stakeholder managment through project cycles, implementation, transition and go live
- A track record working with project management methodology, and tools including certification in Prince2.
- Awareness of technology required;
- Windows Infrstructure
- Office 365 / Exchange
- Microsoft Azure or AWS, Cloud (public, private and hybrid)
- Virtualisation, storage, backup and replication
- Networking technologies (switching/routing/security)
This is an opportunity to join an exceptional employer when it comes to work environment and career/professional development, and offers the chance to manage large scale project delivery with some of the UK's most prestigious public sector and private clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job