IT Project Manager - Health Sector IN IR35 - 2 months+ - Immediate Start
THIS POSITION IS INSIDE IR35 AND SOLELY OPEN TO UMBRELLA/PAYE CONTRACTORS
Your new company
One of the largest Health Trusts in the UK
Your new role
IT Project Manager
What you'll need to succeed
My client in the Health Sector is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the organisation immediately.
The ideal candidate will be hired on an initial 2 month contract, the longevity for this position is up to 12 months.
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the integration of Social Care and Healthcare records.
- Project mange the entire project life cycle of the project integrating social care records from two London boroughs
- Working in collaboration with partners, across multiple organisations to deliver the Project on time and in budget
- Influencing and motivating multiple 3rd party suppliers, where often the relationship is owned by partner organisations
- Lead on the specification, procurement, design, testing and implementation of new solutions
- Set up, coordinate and regularly report to relevant project groups and project boards
- Be accountable to the Programme Manager for the delivery of the required products to the correct quality standards within the agreed constraints of time and cost
- Provide regular project reports on activities to the Programme Management Office, boards and senior stakeholders
- Cross organisation and collaborative working is essential
- Familiarity with Social Care and health care domains desired
- Experienced project manager at delivering multiple, complex projects within the NHS
- Excellent understanding of Information Governance and GDPR principles
- Experience in data sharing across multiple sites/organisations
- PRINCE2© or equivalent Project Management qualification
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to manage a High Profile Project across a major programme within the trust
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job