IT Project Manager required by market leading FTSE 100 business in Berkshire.
This role will give you responsibility for Project Managing delivery of software implementations according to best practice principles, by planning, executing, and closing projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants, in order to achieve the successful conclusion of projects according to plan. The Project Manager will define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
You’ll develop full-scale project plans and strategies for communications, testing, training, implementation, and transition to support BAU; delegating tasks and responsibilities appropriately to the project team. You’ll identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
Additionally, the Project manager will develop and deliver project documentation; including highlight reports, requirements documentation, design proposals, and presentations for stakeholder engagement.
The ideal Project Manager:
- Extensive IT Project Management experience
- Extensive and broad-based IT and business experience, delivering diverse IT projects in a medium to large organisation
- Commercial acumen with experience managing suppliers and third parties
- Demonstrable experience of best practice tools and methodologies for business requirements capture and process analysis
- Ability to exercise initiative, think innovatively, use problem-solving skills and make well-judged recommendations
- A skilled communicator adaptable to your audience
- A flexible, creative thinker - adept at devising solutions outside the box
- A resilient leader with quick pace, energy and drive to achieve
- Experienced in concluding and embedding technology and change
- Skilled in directing multiple projects and project managers at once
- Experienced in managing varied portfolios with a range of senior operational stakeholders
- Good at influencing and persuading others to your point of view
- Educated to degree level standard or able to demonstrate working to degree level
- PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner qualifications would be beneficial
This role is a fixed 1 year contract position with the potential of an extension. Immediate interviews and start is possible. Please apply for more details.
- Project Management
- Software Implementation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'