We are actively looking to recruit an I.T ERP Project Manager to successfully manage a EMEA wide ERP upgrade. This will be a JD Edwards solution, and whilst experience in JD Edwards is highly regarded. We are open to candidates with other experience in ERP's providing it is relevant and of an enterprise class. Project Management methodologies such as PMP, Prince2, Waterfall, Agile also highly regarded. This will be an initial 3 month contract which will extend for the long term.
A large organisation with a broad product and service offering. Any experience with supply chain, distribution, e-commerce and retail would be relevant for our client - although any industry background will be considered. They have an excellent brand name in their industry and are a corporate organisation on a large scale.
- Strong Project Management experience
- Experience working with Enterprise class ERP Systems - JDE (JD Edwards) highly regarded
- Managing customer's expectations and providing guidance as required to successfully deliver a BRD, SDD, SIT and UAT documentation.
- Software and Infrastructure based implementations
- Managing and developing teams in a matrix environment
- Proven ability to drive change
- Experience in directing medium to large scale projects cross single or multiple geographies
- Collaborate with PMO in the delivery of the IT strategic roadmap
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the project lifecycle
- Be accountable for local or regional project spend as per designated projects
- Hold key relationships with IT Senior Management (Director and CIO Level, as required)
- Work with Technology providers and external customers as required
- Solid ERP Project Management experience
- Highly professional and capable, able to influence challenging stakeholders
- Manage a large project/programme of work
- Be a key individual in a demanding PMO (EMEA level)
- 3 month initial contract
- Rate: £500-£550 per day
- Outside IR35
- Long term role
- Large organisation
- Great transport links
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'