IT Project Manager - Edinburgh - Software Migration - £55,000
An IT Project Manager with experience of migrating software, CRM or document management systems based projects is required by leading law firm based in the heart of Edinburgh. The role is to migrate two pieces of software into a new finance software that is one of the marketing leaders
You must have experience of running software migration projects and experience of implementing change would also be beneficial. The organisation are due to upgrade their time recording and accounting systems to an integrated Practice Management System (PMS), so this will be a major part of the role for and the need for the new hire.
This Project Manager role would suit a motivated individual who possesses detailed awareness of IT systems and with very strong project oversight, analysis and reporting abilities.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in IT Project Management role
- PRINCE2, Agile or similar qualification
- Experience of implementing & migrating business application projects including Practice Management Systems, Document Management Systems and CRM or similar
- Knowledge of managing IT projects and resources to tight deadlines, with efficiency and accuracy
- Experience of working in either an SME or functional support in a larger organisation
- Experience of migration of accounting and financial management software such as Thomson Reuter 3e Elite or similar would be a bonus
- Any experience of Microsoft Azure cloud would be a bonus
Role & Responsibilities:
- Agreeing project objectives with IT director on multiple IT projects
- Identifying the needs of the client and the organisation, and reporting regularly to senior stakeholders
- Organisation of project resources to ensure maximum output and efficiency
- Managing communication across the project and the business
- The ability to identify and assess project risks, reporting on solutions, not just problems.
- Management of budget
- Ensure that all project aims, and requirements are met
- Management of quality standards, and ensuring that these are adhered to and met in the project duration
- Evaluation of project success against benchmarks and driving lessons or best practice with management and other teams
My client is going from strength to strength. They are investing heavily in IT at the moment with lots of projects lined up for the next 3 years that will improve the business as a whole. IT is central to their growth and this role will be a key hire in this.
They are looking to pay a starting salary of between £40,000 - £55,000 + Excellent Benefits. To apply press apply now or send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com. Feel free to contact me on LinkedIn or call on for any more details also.
Keywords: Project Manager - Thomson Reuter 3e Elite - Prince 2 - Agile - Change - Edinburgh
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Project Manager - Prince 2 - Finance software
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'