IT Project Manager (Development/Retail) - £48,000-£52,000+Bonus - Amersham
My client is one of UK Retail's success stories with over 160 stores in the UK and a rapidly growing Online and International business. They have opened over 30 new stores in the past two years and have ambitious growth plans for 2018 and beyond. They have been named in The Sunday Times 100 best UK companies to work offering a friendly and supportive culture, and operating with high integrity and values in everything they do.
Due to continued expansion we are now looking to bring on an IT Project Manager (Development/Retail) to join their head office team to be based out of Amersham. Reporting into the Head of Applications & Infrastructure the IT Project Manager (Development/Retail) will successfully plan and deliver a number of Development projects in improving and upgrading their internal systems inc (WMS, MMS, Finance). The role might also suit a strong Business Analyst from a Retail background who is looking to move into a PM position.
The IT Project Manager (Development/Retail) will manage and work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver a variety of projects to scope, on time and within budget.
Responsibilities – IT Project Manager (Development/Retail)
- Day to Day management of the project team (IT & Business) and 3rd parties to achieve all project deliverables & objectives
- Chair and organise required meetings and conference calls assigning and recording actions
- Define and document project scope and definition achieving business sign-off
- Ensure that business requirements are captured and signed-off by stakeholders
- Ensure that technical solution is agreed and signed-off as required
- Define and manage project plans, risks, issues and change requests
- Escalation and resolution of issues impacting assigned projects
- Provide effective stakeholder management and communication
- Implementation of project best practice and adopt a right first time approach
Desired Skills – IT Project Manager (Development/Retail)
- Minimum of 2-5 years project management experience with software development projects in a retail environment
- Experience and understanding of re-implementing warehouse systems and finance upgrades
- Exposure and experience of managing projects ranging from £500K to over £1 million cost value
- Significant Knowledge and use of structured project management methodologies
- Experience of managing multiple overlapping projects
- Excellent reporting & communication skills to IT & Business teams
- Matrix resource management experience and proven ability working with 3rd party development teams
- Ability to converse with both technical & business teams with strong experience of project budget control
As the IT Project Manager (Development/Retail) you will be self driven, enthusiastic with an appreciation for working collaboratively. You will be an experienced project manager with a sound understanding of project management methodology and a good understanding of retail systems. The IT Project Manager will also be an advocate for change, possess sound judgement and bring both a commercial and service driven mentality in their approach to the role.
On offer is a competitive salary with a profitability bonus structure and additional benefits such as life cover and pension. Our client have an amazing culture and have and their current growth and success will also see a move locally to a larger head office in 2019.
If you would enjoy being part of their success story then apply now to be considered for the IT Project Manager role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'