To act as a project manager and business analyst in a fast-moving dynamic development team involved throughout the software development life cycle, based in our Head Office in Bracknell.
You will be exposed to exciting and cutting-edge projects and will be involved in the development of new functionality and maintenance of existing systems across several products.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record in software project management and business analysis.
The candidate will also work closely with the IT Development Manager to ensure the team delivers high quality products to the company and acts as a key resource in achieving the BST team’s objectives.
We are looking for a strong communicator who will gather and analyse requirements with the Project Sponsors or End Users within the business, document the requirements for sign off and produce the specification for the developer to implement, whilst continuously providing feedback to Stakeholders.
You will also be expected to manage and update the project plan(s), work with the IT Development Manager on resource allocation and capacity planning as well as producing the release notes for the business to accompany scheduled system releases.
You will need to perform quality assurance testing for the products delivered by the team to ensure the functionality performs in the accordance with the requirements of the business and be primarily responsible for managing User Acceptance Testing.
PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- At least five years commercial project management / business analysis experience.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum-Oriented Environment.
- Excellent communication skills: Good presentation, well-spoken and leads by example.
- Experience in working as part of a team and working towards tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload accordingly.
- Highly organised and diligent with an acute attention to detail.
- Ability to handle day to day operational requirements from the business as well as larger projects
- Experience with Gantt charts
- Experience with producing process flow diagrams
- Excellent documentation skills
- Web testing experience
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Requirements gathering
- Documentation of requirements
- Creation of software specifications from requirements
- Management of project plan(s)
- Capacity planning
- Producing release notes
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Management of resources within the business for User Acceptance Testing
- Ensure the product is delivered on time and within budget
- Support the live software product
- Effectively and efficiently assist in solving problems when time is limited
- Experience of working within the Estate Agency industry.
- Microsoft SQL Queries
- Good understanding of relational database concepts & design.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Visio
- UI design
- Customer Service
- Property Management